Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUL 2019
ADVERTISEMENT RECOMMENDATION SYSTEM BASED ON USER INTEREST
Dr. G. R. Bamnote, Dr. S. P. Akarte, Miss. S. C. Shelare
The report describes and evaluates privacy-friendly methods to reach to the correct customer by posting the advertisement on social networking sites. The purpose of the report is finding good audience for brand advertising. Targeting social-network neighbors resounds well with advertisers, and on-line browsing behavior data counter unthinkingly can allow the identification of good audiences anonymously. This report introduces a framework for evaluating brand audiences with the help of Ads Recommendation. This introduces methods of extracting the specified users of social networks from data on visitations to social networking pages, without collecting any information on the identities of the browsers or the content of the social-network pages. The report introduces measure of Online Recommendation System. Fine-Grained user are sorted are provided to the advertiser by using the Ads Recommendation Algorithm. To implement the Ads Recommendation system, a Social Networking Platform is created. To implement the proposed algorithm Pattern Matching and Machine Learning concepts are used to implement the project. As by using the ads recommendation system the sorted users are provided to the advertiser as it will maximize the actual conversion ratio of user to the customer. Finally, the evidences are provided that the quasi-social network embeds a true social network along with results from social theory offers ones explanation for the increase in audience brand affinity.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 3
Number of Downloads : 2
- David Sánchez , Laura Martínez-Sanahuja , Montserrat Batet,” Survey and evaluation of web search engine hit counts as research tools in computational linguistics”, International Journal of Information System, 20 December 2017.
- Foster Provost, Brian Dalessandro, Rod Hook, Xiaohan Zhang, Alan Murray “Audience Selection for On-line Brand Advertising: Privacy-friendly Social Network Targeting”, International Journal ofSocial Science Research Network, 25 May 2011.
- Onur Sevli, Ecir Uğur Küçüksille,” Advertising recommendation system based on dynamic data analysis on Turkish speaking twitter users”, International Journal of Tehnički vjesnik, ISSN 1330-3651 (Print), ISSN 1848-6339 (Online) DOI: 10.17559/TV-20151020205558.
- Mrs N. Nancy Fernandez,” Effectiveness of Social Networking Sites in Marketing”, Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845. PP 72-76.
- Mahmud Akhter Shareefa, Bhasker Mukerjib, Yogesh K. Dwivedic,⁎, Nripendra P. Ranac, Rubina Islam,” Social media marketing: Comparative effect of advertisement sources”, International Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
- Abu Bashar et.al. Abu Bashar, Irshad Ahmad,” Effectiveness of Socialmedia as a marketing tool: An empirical study”, ELK Asia Pacific Journal of marketing & retail Management.
- Yung-Ming Li, Hsuan-Ming Chen, Jyh-Hwa Liou, Lien-Fa Lin ,”Creating social intelligence for product portfolio design”, International Journal of Decision Support Systems 66 (2014) 123–134, 17 July 2014.
- Thirumalaisamy Ragunathana, Sudheer Kumar Battulab, Vedika Jorikac, “Advertisement Posting based on Consumer Behavior”, International Jounalof Computer Science Procedia 50 (2015) 329 – 334.
- Hasan Ziafat, Majid Shakeri,” Using Data Mining Techniques in Customer Segmentation”, Journal of Engineering Research and Applications ijera.com ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 9 (Version 3), September 2014, pp.70-79.
- Virda Setyania, Yu-Qian Zhub,⁎, Achmad Nizar Hidayantoa, Puspa Indahati Sandhyaduhitaa,Bo Hsiao,” Exploring the psychological mechanisms from personalized advertisements to urge to buy impulsively on social media”, International Journal of Information Management 48 (2019) 96–107.