Volume : 3, Issue : 3, SEP 2019
A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF PRIVATE AND GOVERNMENT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS IN TULI TOWN UNDER MOKOKCHUNG DISTRICT OF NAGALAND (2016-2018)
The present study is basically an attempt to examine and analyse the status of Private and Government Elementary Education in Tuli Town through a proper comparative study. It is quite evident that there are vast differences among the institutions which have their own set of strengths and weaknesses.
A thorough study would help to understand the core issues better related to elementary education in an urban area like Tuli Town. This was an attempt to cover and consider all existing schools in Tuli Town and making a comparative study to find out the common problems and also to seek viable solutions to over-come the difficulties. The purpose of the study was to examine the quality education provided by the Private and Government Elementary Schools and their achievement and failure for effective improvement in elementary education. The study found that parents’ involvement and participation were less in both the Private and Government Elementary Schools.
Elementary, Education, Private and Government.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 9
Number of Downloads : 0
- Department of Education Proceedings of North-East India Education Society (NEISES)
- Directorate of Economic and Statistical (Government of Nagaland)-Statistical Hand Book of Nagaland 2017
- District Mission Authority Mokokchung- The Road We March on the Occasion of State Show Mokokchung 2009, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. District Mission Authority Mokokchung (PAGE-7)
- Government of Nagaland- The First Year Communitization of Elementary Education in Nagaland 2002-2003, by Department of School Education, Nagaland 2003.
- Government of Nagaland-Hand Book on Communitisation of Elementary. The Directorate of School Education, (2008).
- S- A Comparative Study of Government and Private Elementary Schools in Pfutsero Town Uander Phek District of Nagaland (2000-2004)
- K- A Study of the Development of Higher Education since Statehood (1963-1997) in Nagaland, (1996-1998)
- Kruft, Clare Marie- Dissetation Abstracts International vol.62.no.9 (page -2976)
- Imkongnukshi- Dissertation, A Comparative Study of Government and Private Elementary Education in Mokokchung Town. 2009
- Mendoza Claudio, Juana Amelia- Dissertation Abstracts International vol.63.no.61 (2002) (page-92)
- MHRD (Department of School Education and Literacy) SSA (A Programme for Universal Elementary Education.
- Philip, P .T – The Growth of Baptist Churches in Nagaland. Christian Literature Centre: Assam.
- Rai, R.M- Fourth Survery of Research in Education. By M.B Buch (Page-1277)
- Ritten House, Peggy Sue- Dissertation Abstracts International Vol.60 No.7,2000 (Page 2380-A)
- Sacchinanda- Fifth Survey of Research in Education. by M.B. Buch (page-1159)
- Shukhla,R.P- Status of School Education in Nagaland. SCERT, Nagaland, Kohima (2003)
- Spears Linda Ellen-Dissertation Abstracts? International Vol.61 No.6 (2000)