Volume : 3, Issue : 3, MAY 2019
Business Innovation, Advanced Technology with Special Reference to Digital India
Dr. Vikas Pathak
This paper provides an insight towards Business Innovation technologies which will cover whole world, and its being a reality in coming future. Digital India Initiative of Honorable PM of India Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi is one of the First steps towards its achievement. Some of the key drivers of growth of the sector in India are digital transformation, Wearable technologies, automation, use of AI and IoT, and fifth generation (5G) network. Digital technologies are increasingly being adopted by Indian industries which will drive growth and enhance competiveness, the use of technologies such as AI, machine learning in manufacturing industries, services in agriculture firms and DevOps (development and operations) can improve efficiency and productivity into these sectors, also discussed global trends.
AI (Artificial Intelligence), DevOps (development and operations), PEAS (Performance, Environment, Actuators and Sensors).
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 1
Number of Downloads : 5
1. Press Information Bureau Government of India Ministry of Electronics & IT
2. Dr. Prabhat Ranjan ED TIFAC. Report.
3. As quoted by Prof. Robert Priddy of a Western Physicist who was interviewed on the BBC World Service in the early 1990s.
4. As quoted by Prof. Robert Priddy of Dr. Subhash Kak of Lousiana State University, when interviewd in Science in Action, BBC World Service in July 17, 1998.
5. Jawaharlal Nehru, Discovery of India, Oxford Univery Press, Delhi, 1946.
6. Rahman, A perspective of technology in India, History of Indian Science, Technology and Culture, Vol III, part I Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 2000, page 241
7. Irfan Habib in Technology in Ancient and Medieval India- Edited by A. Roy and S.K. Bagchi, Sundeep Prakashan, Delni, 1986.
8. And Various Internet Sources appreciate help.