Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUN 2019
Design and Analysis of Pattern Reconfigurable Dual Band Mimo Antenna Using 5G Smartphone Application
B. Asha, R. Gomathi
Double band MIMO radio wire for the 5G correspondence is proposed in this paper. The proposed radio wire comprises of four radio wire, it working at 3300-3600 MHz and 4800-5000 MHz. The radio wire planned in this letter are extraordinary from conventional 5G radio wires, the reception apparatus of this paper is opposite to the edge of the framework circuit board, it tends to be connected to the well known full-screen cell phone. As indicated by the recreation results, reflection coefficient of the modulus is less than - 6 dB, and the separation is superior to 12 dB over the band frequency of 3300-3600 MHz and 4800-5000 MHz, it will met the necessities of future 5G applications.
Smart Phone, 5g Operation, MIMO Antenna.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 3
Number of Downloads : 1
- Azremi, H., Costa, M., Koivunen, V., et al.: ‘Ambiguity analysis of isolation–based multi-antenna structures on mobile terminal'. Fifth European Conf.Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 2011, pp. 552–556.
- -X. Guo, H. Chu, “Broadband 60-GHz beam-steering vertical off-center dipole antennas in LTCC," IEEE Antenna Technolog (iWAT), International Workshop on., pp. 177-180, Mar. 2012.
- -M.-A. Wahab, S.-S. Naeini, "Low loss H-shape SIW hybrid coupler for millimeter wave phase arrays antenna systems," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI)., pp. 1-2, Jul. 2012.
- Wen T, Zhu PY. 5G: A technology vision. Huawei, 2013.
- Pal, A. Mehta, R. Lewis, and N. Clow, “Phase array system consisting of unit pattern reconfigurable square loop antennas,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium (APSURSI)., pp. 1658-1659, Jul. 2014.
- Roig, M. Maasch, C. Damm, and R. Jakoby, "Electrically tunable liquid crystal based composite right/left-handed leak-eave antenna at 26.7GHz,” Microwave Conference (EuMC)., pp. 331-334, Oct. 2014.
- Damm, M. Maasch, R. Gonzalo, and R. Jakoby, "Tunable composite right/left-handed leaky wave antenna based on a rectangular waveguide using liquid crystals,” IEEE in Microwave Symposium Digest (MTT) MTT-S International, pp. 53 –56, Oct 2014.
- Cheng-Nan Hu, Kevin Peng, Chung-Hang Yu, Tsai-Wen Hsaio and DerPhone Lin. Design of an mm-Wave Microstrip Antenna Array. Electromagnetics: Applications and Student Innovation Competition (iWEM), 2015.
- Wei-Shiuan Chang, Chang-Fa Yang, Chih-Kai Chang, Wen-Jiao Liao; Liang Cho, Wen-Shih Chen. Pattern Reconfigurable MillimeterWave Antenna Design for 5G Handset Applications. 2016 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP).
- Wei-Shiuan Chang, Chang-Fa Yang, Chih-Kai Chang, Wen-Jiao Liao; Liang Cho, Wen-Shih Chen. Pattern Reconfigurable MillimeterWave Antenna Design for 5G Handset Applications. 2016 10th European Conference Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP).
- Yong-Ling Ban, Zhong-Xiang Chen, Zhi Chen, Kai Kang; Joshua Wei Li. Decoupled Closely Spaced Heptaband Antenna Array for WWAN/LTE Smartphone Applications. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters.
- Yong-Ling Ban, Chuan Li Chow-Yen-Desmond Sim, Gang Wu, Kin-Lu Wong 4G/5G Multiple Antennas for Future Multi-Mode Smartphone Applications. IEEE Access.