Volume : 3, Issue : 3, AUG 2019
GREEN SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SILVER NANOPARTICLES FROM ALLAMANDA BLANCHETII A.DC., LEAVES EXTRACT AND THEIR ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITIES
Supriya S B, Navyashree H. T
Nanoparticles are fundamental blocks of nanotechnology. An eco-friendly approach for green synthesis of nanoparticles using natural Plant extract is gaining a notable importance now a days. The present study deals with the synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Allamanda blanchetii A.DC. Leaf extract. The complete reduction of silver ions was observed after 48 hours of reaction at 30ºc under shaker condition. The formation of silver nanoparticles was confirmed by Uv – visible spectroscopy, XRD and SEM analysis. The antifungal evaluate against Aspergillus niger and Rhizopus stolonifer. The antibacterial activity evaluated against Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtillis.
Green synthesis, Silver nanoparticles Allamanda blanchetii A.DC.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 15
Number of Downloads : 2
- Balashan mugan P, Santhaeh S, Mukesh kumar D. J, Anbazharan S, Kalaichelvan P.T, 2013, Synthesis of Plant mediated Silver nanoparticles using Aerva lanata Leaf Aqueous extract and evalution of its Antibacterial Activities, Indo American Journal of Pharmacestial Research, Vol 4 (1).
- Magnolia martins Alves; Manoel Bandeira de Albuquerque; Walter esfranin Pereira, Maria de Fatima de Araujo LUCENA, Jao da silva AZEVEDO, 2017, Morpho Physiological Analysis of Allamanda Blanchetti A.DC., Seedlings under water deficit, Biosci J, Uberlandia, Vol 3(5); 1134-1143.
- Swapna Alex, Preetha Rani M, Soni K.B, Deepa S, Nair and Reghunath B.R, 2012, Biosynthesis of Silver nanoparticles with Antibacterial Activity using Leaf extract of Michelia champaca. Jour PI Science Research, 28(1), 121-126.
- Tahira Akther., Mohdshahanbaj Khan, Hemalatha srinivasan 2018 Novel Silver nanoparticles synthesized from anthers of Couropita guiansis Abul. Control growth and Biofilm formation in Human Pathogenic Bacteria. Nano biomed, Eng, Vol 10 (3); 250-257.
- Yehia R.S, AI– Sheikh H, 2014, Biosynthesis and Characterization of Silver nanoparticles produced by Pleurotus Ostreatus and their Anticandidal and Anticancer activities. World Journal Microbial Biotechnology Vol 10(5).