Volume : 3, Issue : 3, JUN 2019
Significance of Sex Education among the Adolescence in Christian Perspective
Christian perspective of sex education is also a means that would erase the negative ideas that has been wrongly inflicted in the minds of the people. However, amidst changes in the world, it is a challenge for Christian ministry to draw principles of life from the unchanging Word of the unchanging God.
Sex Education, Adolescence, Christian Perspective.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 1
Number of Downloads : 0
- J. Job, Church Education and Society (Lucknow: Lucknow Publishing House, 1994), p. 97.
- Derrick Sherwin Bailey, Sexual Relation in Christian Thought (New York: Happer and Brothers Publishers, 1959), p.
- George Hagmaier and Robert Gleason, cited by Felix M. Podimattam, Sex Education, p.19.
- J. Puthenkantam, Sex and Sanity (Calicut: St. Thomas Press, 1974), p. 2-4.
- John Meyer, cited by Felix M. Podimattam, Sex Education (Delhi: Media House, 2007), p. 19.
- Stanley J. Grenz, Sexual Ethics an Evangelical Perspective (Louisville: Westminister Press John Knox Press, 1997), p.2.
- Thankachan, Philosophical and Sociological Bases of Education (Kottayam, V Publishers, 2009), p. 17.
- Vimla Paulose, Introducing Christian Education (Madras: CLS, 1986), p. 1.
- Jerry Kurian, “The Church:Human Sexuality and Challenging the Unchallenged; Why the Church needs to Change in Light of the Delhi Gang Rape”, Gurukul Journal of Theological Studies, 15/2 (June, 2012): 65.
- Nesar Ahmad, “New Economic Policy, Education and Women”, Women’s Link 8/13 (July-Septomber, 2002):18.